The Diploma in Business and Marketing Management offers learners the knowledge and skills needed to develop an understanding of the models, tools and techniques used in the fields of Business and Marketing Management. Moreover, it is designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of the key skills and practices that marketing executives and their organisations use to make informed marketing decisions that are vital to the success of their business.
● Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
● Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
● Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
● Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
● Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market-driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider-customer relationships
● Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
● Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision-making
● Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth.