The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors (Fast track course).
The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
● To understand and apply the principles of strategic innovation in a business environment.
● Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
● To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
● Work independently and as part of a team.
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Innovation consists of 7 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.