The aim of this programme is to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, legal profession and public service. It provides students with understanding of law in context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advance issues (Fast track course).
● To understand wide ranges of subjects in the international business law
● Develop an understanding for legal framework that governs the international business transactions within industry
● Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial trust law, company law, international trade law, intellectual property law, and law of financial crimes in the international business
● Develop research skills and ability to write on key areas in international business law.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
● Work independently and as part of a team
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth
This qualification is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/4199/3
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.