The Diploma in Human Resource Management (Fast track course) offers learners without prior experience the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the Human Resource Management field.
For those learners that have prior experience in Human Resource Management and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
● Gain a sound and coherent foundation in HRM, such that they will be able to define and execute practical HRM interventions that exist in professional practice
● Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic HRM, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to HRM
● Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
● Create frameworks for understanding and analysing HRM processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing HRM environments
● Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of HRM-driven strategy Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable HRM concepts and skills in the management of human resources
● Critically assess HR data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic HRM and decision-making
This qualifications at Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Masters degree level.
This Diploma in Human Resource Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.