The objective of Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic human resource management and leadership skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Masters Degrees, Integrated Masters Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
● To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment
● Review and apply the principles of human resource management within industry
● To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
● Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.