The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification is designed for managers who have the expert and personal encouragement in deciphering organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This programme provides learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelong-learning orientation (Fast track course).
● To understand and apply the principles of management in a business environment.
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
● Work independently and as part of a team.
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2655/4
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.