Skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement included in the Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
● The Diploma is available in following duration modes – 6 months (accelerated mode) and 9 months (standard mode)
● Graded ‘Achieved’ or ‘Not achieved’
● Designed with support from universities
● Delivered online
The qualifications has been developed with the support of the sector skills council, the Council for Administration. The Healthcare titles also have the support of Skills for Health.
The ATHE Level 7 qualifications in Healthcare Management provide much of the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards in Management and Leadership.
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management consists of 6 mandatory units and select 3 or 4 optional units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
● Research for Senior Managers
● Managing Finance in the Public Sector
● International Healthcare Policy
● Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
● Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
● Organisational Behaviour
● Human Resource Management
● Project Management
– Programme Leadership
● Strategic Resource Management
● Risk Management
● Managing Stakeholder Engagement
● Corporate Communication Strategies
● Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
● Sustainable Business Strategy
● Managing Quality and Service Delivery
Assessment is via assignment submission
ATHE, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual.