The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management (Fast track course) aims to give learners the opportunity: Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation
The Qualifications has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive level roles in medium or large corporations. It provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
● The qualification aims to give learners the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
● The curriculum is supported by the most recent content, relevant to a contemporary business environment
● Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied
● Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional develop as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
● Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields
● Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the qualification
● Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification.
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates .
The overall structure of the course is based on 8 mandatory units. Each unit has the equivalency of 15 credits. Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued.