The Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy (Fast track course) is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification. It is designed to offer learners without prior marketing experience the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the Marketing field.
For those learners that do have prior experience in Marketing and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
● Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
● Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
● Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
● Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
● Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market/driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider/customer relationships
● Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
● Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision making
● Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.