The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management (Fast track course) is a 120-creditOfQual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree.
This qualification has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take an MBA programme in an area of healthcare management. The qualification aims to develop learners understanding of management and to develop key management skills.
The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120-credit OfQual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the third year of a bachelor’s degree.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of the 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
The Learners must possess:
● Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
● 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
● International Healthcare Policy
● Managing Quality and Service Delivery
● Leadership and Management
● Research Project
● Personal Leadership and Management Development
● Managing Finance in the Public Sector
● Financial Decision Making for Managements
● Human Resource Management
● Project Management
● Programme Leadership
● Risk Management
● Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
● Strategic Planning
– Managing Stakeholder Engagement
● Leading Organisational Equality and Divers
Assessment is via assignment submission
ATHE, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual.