The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (Fast track course) is a 120 credit size qualification that outlines how organisations plan their activities at a strategic level, how they implement these plans, how they ensure the smooth running of the organisation, and how this maximises competitive advantage.
● How organisations plan their activities at a strategic level
● How they implement these plans
● How they ensure the smooth running of the organisation, and
● How this maximises competitive advantage.
On successful completion of a Level 6 qualification in Business and Administrative Management there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to:
● Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
● Postgraduate / Masters degree
● Employment in Business or related sectors
This Level 6 qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administration consists of 4 mandatory units totalling 80 credits and 2 further units from options units for a combined total of 120 credits.