The Qualification provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines growth organisations or business start-ups face. Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this qualification (Fast track course).
The inspired student or entrepreneur will gain valuable insights into the characteristics, skills, resources and tools required to drive a growing organisation or business start-up forward. Learners will be required to be proactive and engage with businesses that have growth strategies or start-ups with ambition. Learners will be expected to create ideas and plans that support their personal business goals or those of organisations that they are involved with.
● To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
● Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
● To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
● Effectively use verbal and communication skills
● Work independently and as part of a team
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma HND and Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelors degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.