The qualifications have been created to develop and reward the hospitality and tourism managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.Furthermore, we look to develop the team leaders, managers and leaders of the future through the creation and delivery of learning appropriate for industry.
The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The qualification focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
● To understand and apply the principles of management in hospitality and tourism.
● Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry.
● To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment.
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
● Effectively use verbal and communication skills.
● Work independently and as part of a team.
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4399/0
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
This qualifications at Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
The Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.