This 120 credit qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
● To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
● Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
● To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
● Effectively use verbal and communication skills
● Work independently and as part of a team
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality. OfQual Qualification Number : 603/4238/9
This qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree programme.
The Level 4 Diploma in Entrepreneurship consists of 10 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.