The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors. A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who works with clients to help them feel their best through food and lifestyle changes. Instead of prescribing one diet or way of exercising, Health Coaches tailor individualised wellness programs to meet their clients’ needs (Fast track course).
What makes a Health Coach unique? Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Health Coaches understand this and take a holistic approach to supporting the whole person.
● To understand and apply the principles of coaching in a health environment
● Review and apply the principles of coaching and health management within industry
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
● Effectively use verbal and communication skills.
● Work independently and as part of a team.
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/1280/4
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
This qualifications at Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
The Level 4 Diploma in Coaching consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.