The qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities (Fast track course).
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
● The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
● Apply subject knowledge and un2derstanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
● Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
● An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision.
● Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
●Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
● To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management qualification consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.