This 60 credit qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector. (Fast track course) It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their core capabilities within the cyber security sector.
● The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full understanding
● The ability to think independently and solve problems
● Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
● Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
● An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
● Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
● Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
● Motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/3334/0
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma qualification enables learners direct entry to Year 1 of any other three-year UK Bachelors degree or pursue Level 4 Diplomas.
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits.