The Qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the business sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
● The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
● Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
● Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
● An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision.
● Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
● To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
● To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/1102/2
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management qualification consists of 4 mandatory units and a minimum of two optional units for a combined total of 60 credits. Each unit has the equivalency of 10 credits